All Watch Repairs
And, as always, we provide free
estimates for repairs.
Upgrade your bezel, bracelet,
or dial while you service your watch
All luxury timepieces must undergo routine maintenance and servicing at one point. The oils used for lubrication inside the movement have a life expectancy of only 3 to 4 years. Once the oils begins to break down, moving parts fall victim to the effects of friction and can cause key components to degrade, aging prematurely and affecting the accuracy of the timepiece.
Routine service includes:
- Complete dis-assembly of the watch, cleaned, oiled, and timed using the state of the art equipment
- Clean all moving parts with specialized cleansing solvents.
- Proper lubrication with the only highest grade lubricants and oils during the reassembly process
- Through testing of accuracy. Your watch is tested to our exacting standards over a period of 72 hours to assure accuracy, water resistance, and proper operation of all functionality.
Optional restorative services include:
- Replacement/repair of the bezel.
- Replacement of the crystal if necessary.
- Repairing or replacing the watch dial.
- Restoration or replacement of the watch hands.
Timepiece Masterworks offers a wide array of restoration services and upgrades. Whether you are looking to perform routine maintenance or complete restoration of a vintage timepiece, Timepiece Masterworks is committed to your complete satisfaction.
for the Rolex Watch